Saratoga - Plate
"Saratoga" is a charming city blossoming near the Adirondacks, beckoning the big city dwellers every summer. Image on this vintage reproduction style dinnerware will reflect wear, grain, and cracking as inherent in hand painted plates. This resin dinnerware features a ceramic-like feel with a subtle, pearl-like satin finish.
Al fresco diners, we got you! Show off these unique plates at your next bbq, picnic in the park, or even poolside with a tasty beverage. Oh, and table scape enthusiasts can certainly appreciate the affordability of this tableware as compared to vintage ceramics.
Serve guests with confidence on these functional and decorative plates that are appreciably more (about 30%) substantial in weight and durability than traditional melamine. Smart option for light fare and meals with children (the kid's table can be fancy, too).
- One 10" Plate
- FDA Compliant for Food Contact
- Break and Chip Resistant (however, please do not use sharp utensils)
- Free from BPA, Melamine, and Formaldehyde
- Microwave, Freezer, and Dishwasher Safe (Cascade products recommended)
- Oven Safe (275° up to 60 min.)
- Crafted from Proprietary Thermosaf® Polymer Formula
- 100% Made in the USA
Colors on your screen may differ somewhat from the product you receive. Because of the nature of the designs, and the individual hand printing process, there may be slight imperfections in the finished product.